RESTAURANT EXHIBITOR TERMS & CONDITIONS
What: “A Taste of Camarillo” Wine, Brew & Food Festival
When: Sunday, July 25th, 1 to 4 pm; VIP hours 12 to 4 pm
Where: Camarillo Ranch House, 201 Camarillo Ranch Rd., Camarillo
This is a charity event presented by Meadowlark Service League. MSL is an all-volunteer organization of women that supports deserving Ventura County charities.
See our website at www.MeadowlarkServiceLeague.com for more information on MSL.
RESTAURANT EXHIBITOR REQUIREMENTS/RESTRICTIONS:
- 4 attendees per exhibitor are allowed. Attendee names must be provided in advance. A vendor ticket will be provided at vendor check-in day of event. All vendors must wear the event wristband provided at check-in.
- There is no fee to participate.
- We expect as many as 2000 attendees. You must provide food samples for a minimum of 1200 guests.
- All food is donated and no food may be sold. Electrical access is very limited. Arrangements must be made 3 weeks ahead of time if required. Alternative cooking methods are recommended. Any other special requirements must be addressed 3 weeks prior to event.
- Vehicle access to exhibit area is available from 8 am to 11:45 am for unloading only. Everyone must be set up and ready to go by 12 noon.
- Vendor parking is available on the east side of Camarillo Ranch at Gate A. All exhibitors park in vendor parking and walk into event.
- Please be advised that no one under 21 is permitted into the event. Bring ID for proof of age. ABSOLUTELY NO CHILDREN WILL BE ALLOWED. No pets are allowed unless service animals.
- Detailed check-in procedures will be provided 2 weeks in advance.
WHAT "A TASTE OF CAMARILLO" FESTIVAL PROVIDES RESTAURANTS:
- Canopies, tables, linen, chairs, ice, water, and a sign indicating your restaurant/catering company.
- Wristband, plate and glass with each vendor ticket.
- Each event attendee will receive a small plastic plate with a built-in glass holder. No other plates or utensils are provided.
- Restaurants and caterers who participate will receive acknowledgement and exposure at the event, as well as through our advertising and publicity efforts throughout Ventura County.
WHAT FOOD EXHIBITORS NEEDS TO BRING:
- All the food for samples and required serving containers and utensils.
- Additional items as needed such as napkins, plates, bowls, silverware.
- All food preparation equipment with required energy source.
- Any decorations or embellishments for your booth that you would like.
"A TASTE OF CAMARILLO" FESTIVAL RESTAURANT CONTACT:
If you have any question or concerns regarding the event, please call Chris Brown at (805) 279-8909 or email@example.com. Day of event, please call/text (805) 279-8909.
All exhibitors enter Gate A (vendor entrance). Gate A to Camarillo Ranch is off of Mission Oaks Blvd, just past Camarillo Ranch Rd, identified by red Gate A flag.
(MORE INFORMATION WILL BE PROVIDED UPON REGISTRATION)
To purchase insurance, please click here.