Meadowlark Service League “A Taste of Camarillo” Wine, Brew & Food Festival Merchandise & Craft Vendor Registration Form
Sunday July 30, 2023 from Noon until 4:30 p.m.
Camarillo Ranch House, 201 Camarillo Ranch Road, Camarillo, CA 93012
Description of the Event:
- Outdoor Wine, Brew & Food Tasting Festival on Sunday, July 30, 2023.
- Located at the Camarillo Ranch House, 201 Camarillo Ranch Road, Camarillo.
- Event is from noon until 4:30 p.m.
- Expected Attendance 1500 people.
- In 2021-2022 Meadowlark Service League (MSL) raised and distributed over $270,000 in grants to Ventura County Charities and in scholarships for graduating High School Seniors and continuing College Students. Funds are raised annually from three major events that include A Taste of Camarillo, Wine Auction Gala and our Charity Luncheon & Tennis/Pickleball Tournament.
Vendor Fees and Requirements:
- Fee: $100 per space which includes one vendor ticket or $150 per space which includes two vendor tickets. Anyone working in your booth must be 21 years of age and have a ticket. Registration must be completed online. Payment is due with the application.
- Percentage: Vendor to pay 15% of gross sales to MSL at conclusion of event.
- Proof of insurance must be provided. $2 million General Liability, $1 million each occurrence is required. Upon acceptance as a vendor if you cannot supply an insurance certificate, MSL will provide a link to an insurance company where you can purchase event-day insurance for approximately $50.
Additional Vendor Information:
- Set-up time: 8 a.m. to 12:00 noon. Vendors must be set-up and open by 12:00 noon and remain open until event closes at 4:30 p.m. Break down and exiting event grounds must be completed by 6:30 p.m.
- Booth space size: approximately 10’ x 10’—some spaces have plants and bushes.
- Vendor must provide booth supplies/equipment (tables, chairs, canopies, etc.). No EZ-ups or tables can be provided this year…you must bring your own. No electricity is provided. If there is wind or an uneven surface you will need to anchor your pop-ups, racks, mannequins and displays.
- Please note that checks will not be deposited until a month before event. No refunds will be available after that. No-shows are non-refundable.
- A map, directions and space location will be emailed to you 10 days prior to the event.
- This is an outdoor event. Be prepared for late July weather conditions.
- Vendor Spaces are limited! Waiting list will be used for additional vendors.
- For information, call Pam Lindeman (805) 443-8545 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For mail-in registrations, click here to download and print the application.